>> What is the benefit admissible to the family members?
1. Family members are also entitled to full medical care as and when needed
2. The family members are also entitled to artificial Hmbs, artificial appliances etc. as a part of medical treatment.
3. The medical benefit is also admissible to the family during the period the insured person is in receipt of unemployment allowance. In case he dies during the period, his family continues to receive the medical benefit till the end of those twelve months.
4. Reimbursement of expenditure incurred on the funeral of the deceased employee.
5. In case of the death of the insured employee due to employment injury, the spouse, widowed mother and children are entitled to Dependants' benefit.
6. Any benefit due to the insured employee at the time of death is paid to the nominee.
Read More ->>